Posts tagged: Industrial
From the backwards version LP.
I had asked Paul Lemos of Controlled Bleeding if it would be OK if I put together a compilation of CB tracks to share with friends to introduce them to the band, and he gave his consent. Here’s the free compilation I made… a starting point for people interested in what Controlled Bleeding is all about. Feel free to pass it on to anyone you think may be interested, reblog, etc. In fact, I highly encourage everyone to spread this far & wide.
1. Trawler’s Song [from Odes To Bubbler]
2. Red Hands Waiting [from Can You Smell The Rain Between]
3. Words (Of The Dying) [from Trudge]
4. Grinder’s Song [from Odes To Bubbler]
5. Mother [from In Blind Embrace: Songs From The Shadows, feat Rozz Williams]
6. Jay’s Song # 1 [from Songs From A Sewer of Dreams]
7. Hog Tied [from Pets For Meat]
8. Underside (Of Lung Trees) [from Core]
9. The Fodder Song [from The Fodder Song]
10. Jay’s Song # 2 [from Songs From A Sewer of Dreams]
11. The Groan (Home Studio Mix) [from Songs From The Drain]
12. Untitled # 3 [from Between Tides]
13. Tatsuya [from Songs From A Sewer of Dreams]
14. Auto-Grind (Vocal Mix) [from Penetration]
15. Swallowing Scrap Metal No. 9 [from Shanked And Slithering]
16. Colostomia [from The Drowning]
Posting this again for those of you interested in Controlled Bleeding. I should probably make another mix to try and show more sides of CB.
Update: New Download Link
Articles and features on Coil, Controlled Bleeding, and a Psychic TV story involving Nains (Raymond Watts of PIG fame) being pissed off about baby piss. From The Feverish # 3.
Interview with Paul Lemos of Controlled Bleeding in H23 #1.
Coil & Zos Kia articles and advertisements from The Feverish # 1.
Coil interview in The Feverish # 5.
A Coil shirt I’ve never seen before from 1988. I love that “new” things are still emerging.
Interview with Paul Lemos of Controlled Bleeding in ND 8. Circa 1986-ish.
Anyone out there care to translate this from German to English? Would love to know what Paul Lemos is talking about in this early interview.