Posts tagged: Free
Unreleased Coil track from sometime between 1999-2001, released for free by someone close to the group for the holidays. If you’re not already a part of the Coil Facebook group, you really should be.
Wroclaw 10th Anniversary Compilation. Available for free online. Features the exclusive Thighpaulsandra 28+ minute track “The More I Know Men, The Better I Like Dogs” with vocals supplied by John Balance and some additional electronics by Peter Christopherson.
Also features material by Der Blutharsch, Clock DVA, etc.
I had asked Paul Lemos of Controlled Bleeding if it would be OK if I put together a compilation of CB tracks to share with friends to introduce them to the band, and he gave his consent. Here’s the free compilation I made… a starting point for people interested in what Controlled Bleeding is all about. Feel free to pass it on to anyone you think may be interested, reblog, etc. In fact, I highly encourage everyone to spread this far & wide.
1. Trawler’s Song [from Odes To Bubbler]
2. Red Hands Waiting [from Can You Smell The Rain Between]
3. Words (Of The Dying) [from Trudge]
4. Grinder’s Song [from Odes To Bubbler]
5. Mother [from In Blind Embrace: Songs From The Shadows, feat Rozz Williams]
6. Jay’s Song # 1 [from Songs From A Sewer of Dreams]
7. Hog Tied [from Pets For Meat]
8. Underside (Of Lung Trees) [from Core]
9. The Fodder Song [from The Fodder Song]
10. Jay’s Song # 2 [from Songs From A Sewer of Dreams]
11. The Groan (Home Studio Mix) [from Songs From The Drain]
12. Untitled # 3 [from Between Tides]
13. Tatsuya [from Songs From A Sewer of Dreams]
14. Auto-Grind (Vocal Mix) [from Penetration]
15. Swallowing Scrap Metal No. 9 [from Shanked And Slithering]
16. Colostomia [from The Drowning]