I was tagged by justmakesuresheeatsthemouse to fill out a questionnaire/survey. Here are my answers.
HERE ARE MY QUESTIONS TO YOU:
01. What is the last nice thing you did for someone that made you feel good? You smug Fuck!
Making an obscene CD-R & DVD-R collection of Prince bootlegs for a friend. Over 100 CDs, and I think 10 or 12 DVDs. It was ridiculous, and ridiculously fun to do.
02. What scary movie would you recommend to someone who doesn’t scare easily so they can be scared?
This is hard because I’m not really a scary movie person. I find bio pics of actual horrific criminals tend to bother and stay with me, so I’d probably suggest something like that.
03. What is an item that you have probably the most of in your home? Like do you have a lot of teacups, ink pens, shoes, bandages, etc.??
Vinyl records. Pretty sure I’ve got more of those than anything else. Although, I do have a lot of comic books boxed and stored away.
04. What is one of your books that starts with the letter “G”? No books, make one up so I don’t know you have no books.
Strangely, I don’t think I have any starting with “G”. On my “to purchase” list, though, is “God’s Demon” by Wayne Barlowe. Typically, though, I’m more of a comics reader than traditional books (my shelves are 99% graphic novels/TPBs).
05. What is in your purse, pocket or backpack right now? List up to ten items.
06. What is something you keep meaning to do but put off to go on your computer instead?
Writing new music and making other forms of art.
07.Describe in detail a typical outfit you wore in high/secondary school.
I went to Catholic school, so I had a plain uniform (gray & maroon stripe tie, white shirt, gray pants). Outside of school, I used to wear all black, t-shirt, jeans, and boots. Nothing very exciting or extravagant. No really fun or unique accessories. Very bland. I still dress pretty plainly.
08. What fictional character are you most like personality wise?
I’ve been told I have the neurotic streak of every character Woody Allen has ever played.
09. What smell do you enjoy?
Fruity Pebbles cereal. I love the smell of it.
10. Which of the seven sins do you commit the most often? (gluttony, pride, lust, envy, sloth, wrath, greed)
Probably Sloth, with Gluttony coming in at a close second.
11.What have you been told that you are good at?
Public speaking/reading aloud as a child, but I never thought it to be true. Drawing as well in my teens, but I was fair at my very best.
As an adult, I’ve been told I have a way with words when it comes to explaining something or finding ways to spice up something written plainly. Again, I don’t think I’m that great at it.
Anyone have an original copy of “Zero Beats Per Minute” by Anal? This thing is seemingly impossible to find (for a reasonable price, anyhow).